£200.00 – £1,090.00 ou 12x de £20.08
The Level 5 Diploma in Teaching Maths and Numeracy is a standalone specialist qualification for teachers or trainee teachers working in the education and training sector who wish to obtain a specialist teaching qualification in numeracy. It can be completed before a generic teaching qualification, afterwards or concurrently.
It is suitable for teachers, tutors and trainers working in a variety of settings including colleges, adult and community learning centres or delivering work-based learning.
The aims of the qualification are to develop learners’ knowledge, skills and attitudes for teaching numeracy
It is suitable for:
- Teachers who have a generic teaching qualification and wish to gain a subject qualification in numeracy.
- Trainee teachers taking the stand-alone before taking a generic teaching qualification.
- Teachers who have a qualification for teaching literacy or ESOL who now need to teach numeracy
- Teachers delivering Functional Skills Mathematics
- Numeracy knowledge and understanding
- Numeracy and the learner
- Numeracy teaching and Understanding.
The course assessment will be in the form of written assignments and observations.
Students are expected to complete this course within 6 – 12 months
Fixed Deposit, Fixed Price, Installments