£200.00 – £985.00 ou 12x de £20.08
The Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (QCF) is suitable for teachers, trainers and tutors working in further education, adult and community learning or work-based training within public, private, voluntary or community organisations. It prepares trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts and requires observation and assessment of practice. Teaching practice is a requirement of the qualification. The course is suitable for anyone who wants to explore theories, and research into effective teaching and learning alongside developing the practical skills that teachers will need in their profession.
It qualifies one to work in the lifelong learning sector as a teacher, upon receiving the certificate you are able to apply for (QTLS).
The student should have a minimum of Level 3 skills in the subject you intend to teach. However, the qualification is optional. You will need to commit to a minimum 100 hours of teaching practice in a recognized lifelong learning location to earn a Diploma. You need to achieve 120 credits. This can be gained from 7 units.
Units to be covered in the diploma course are:
- Theories, principles and models in education and training.
- Developing teaching, learning and assessment in education and training.
- Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training.
- Wider professional practice in education and training.
- Developing, using and organising resources within a specialist area.
- Inclusive practice.
- Teaching in a specialist area.
A qualified teacher will observe your teaching for a minimum of one hour during your course on 8 separate occasions.
Students are expected to complete this course between six and eighteen months.
- We offer discount on group or repeat bookings do ask member of staff for details or contact us via email@example.com or call 0113 212 1347
Price £1,400 £985
Fixed Deposit, Fixed Price, Installments