What is in the Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievements?
The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing permits and qualifies you to assess both occupational and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in a workshop, classroom or other training environment rather than assessing competence in a work environment.
What does the course involves?
The duration of the course could be 3-9 months. All learners would be required to assess 2 learners at work base environment on 2 separate occasions after completing unit 1. You will be observed and assessed during the practical assessment. We will come to you to assess you at no extra cost, on the other hand if there is a qualified assessor who is willing to observe you, all you need is to send a copy of their certificate to us. There are 3 mandatory units within the course and they are:
- Understanding the principles and practice of assessment
- Assessing occupational competence in the work environment
- Assessing vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
Support at Teacher Assist
We pride ourselves in our professional and outstanding support system. Upon enrollment onto our course you will be added on to our learning portal. Your qualified tutor will give you a welcome call and talk you through the course within 24 hours. You will be given contact details where you can contact them Monday to Friday for support and guidance on the course ensuring all work meets the standard criteria. You will receive outstanding and professional online support throughout the course
Teacher Assist have competitive prices which includes:
- Our professional and dedicated tutor support,
- User-friendly E-learning portal,
- Comprehensive course materials,
- Observations and certification.
- Course can be paid in installment at no further cost.
Results and Certification
Upon completion of course the certificates should get to learners within a maximum of 6 weeks.
Price: £850 £490
- We offer discount on group or repeat bookings do ask member of staff for details or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01132254952